The Youngstown State University Small Business Development Center (YSU SBDC) is offering an exciting eCommerce webinar program that features Falconer Electronics.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE ECOMMERCE WEBINAR AT YSU SBDC
Boost your eCommerce strategy!
Want to optimize your e-commerce sales and performance? Join the YSU SBDC to discuss the most effective strategies to boost your online sales and expand your market reach.
What to expect & learn
- eCommerce Shopping Cart Selection
- Optimizing eCommerce Product Listings
- Learn Tips & Tricks for eCommerce Success
- Maximize Opportunities with Online Marketplaces
- Use eCommerce sales as an effective way to expand your business as well as increase profitability
Sense of Urgency for Manufacturers
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs as well as manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding eCommerce market. Explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics as well as Voice Express.
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition topics covered:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
In addition, the program features B2B Experts such as…
For over thirty years, the Ohio Small Business Development Center at YSU has accelerated business growth as well as helped to create jobs and contributed to the economy. Providing consulting and training to existing companies as well as new start-ups. Through its Export Assistance Network, the Center also helps companies with initiating or expanding international trade. Especially with exporting opportunities to compete in the global marketplace.
The SBDC also leverages its expertise as well as network of resources through student interns & graduate assistants. The SBDC as well as EAN are among the premier economic development agencies in the area, and offer services that include:
- Business Solutions
- Project Viability Assessment
- Financial Forecasting & Analysis
- Loan Proposal Assistance
- Market Research as well as Strategy
- Expansion Strategy