This exciting program takes place on Thursday November 5th at 10:00 est.
Nebraska MEP eCommerce Workshop
Sense of Urgency
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement an eCommerce strategy for your business including:
- Receive an eCommerce checklist as well as additional resource guides
- Also Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- In addition, explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition we cover:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
In addition, the program features B2B Experts such as…
- Growth Experts Podcast
- Manufacturing Happy Hour
- MFG Out Loud
- Exit Your Way
- protocol 80
- True Focus Media
- Bowman Digital Media
- Voice Express
Nebraska MEP Mission
Transforming Nebraska manufacturers through continuous improvement, innovation, sustainable practice as well as technology acceleration services.
Nebraska MEP is part of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) program. Residing within the U.S. Department of Commerce, MEP was created in 1988 with the intent of enhancing the productivity as well as the technological performance of U.S. manufacturers. Today, the MEP program consists of 51 centers in every state as well as Puerto Rico with over 400 service locations and 1,300 technical experts working together to advance and strengthen U.S. manufacturing.
Nebraska MEP is headquartered on the University of Nebraska’s flagship campus in Lincoln. University service providers as well as facilities are split between the Lincoln and Omaha campuses. Additional staff are housed in central Nebraska.
Central Community College—with campuses in Grand Island, Hastings, and Columbus—services a 25-county region in central Nebraska which includes the manufacturing dense tri-cities. The Central Community College region, combined with the Lincoln as well as Omaha MSAs, represents 32 of Nebraska’s 93 counties and collectively account for nearly 70% of the state’s manufacturing base.
The Nebraska Department of Economic Development (DED) is the lead economic development agency for the state. As the previous cooperative agreement holder with NIST, DED is uniquely positioned to augment Nebraska MEP’s efforts statewide. DED has six field offices across Nebraska in addition to their main office in Lincoln.
Wrapping It Up
Lastly, Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
In addition, please click these helpful links for more info:
Finally, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies, please click below: