At Falconer Electronics, Inc. (FEI) our primary objective is to provide our customers with assemblies built to their specifications at the most economical cost while maintaining the highest quality of workmanship and on-time delivery.
This statement says it all – quality custom manufacturing, on-time delivery, economically priced.
However, without the assurance of quality, any product produced could potentially be useless.
That’s why “quality workmanship” is a critical component in every manufactured good we fabricate.
At Falconer Electronics, we utilize in-process inspections and testing to meet quality specifications and standards, including stringent UL specifications.
From inspecting the raw materials to testing the finished product, FEI strives to maintain the highest level of manufacturing standards.
Quantifiable quality workmanship is a primary mission and the chief objective of each and every project.
Quality custom manufacturing is our focus; customer satisfaction is the outcome
- Quality Control is a Core Function
- Inspections on all Raw Materials
- Testing on all Finished Products
- Performance Standards that must be Maintained
- Dependable Products in Production Quantities
- In-process Inspections and Testing
- Meeting Quality Specifications and Standards