Outsourcing Wire Harness Assembly Services
There are many benefits to outsourcing. Especially, Wire Harness Assembly Services. Furthermore, partnering with a custom manufacturer of cable and wire harnesses can significantly boost your bottom line as well as reduce a great deal of stress.
Things to Consider
Are you evaluating if it makes sense (and cents) to keep the wire harness assembly process in-house? Here are a few important questions to ask yourself:
- Does your team have the knowledge as well as the experience and expertise to tackle challenging projects?
- Also, do you have the vendor relationships along with the necessary volumes to capture discounted pricing?
- Do you have enough volume to justify a full time staff to create your wire harness assemblies?
- Is there a training system in place? This will help to properly execute projects.
- Additionally, do you have the staff and resources to satisfy tight deadlines?
- Furthermore, do you have an internal quality control team in place? This helps to ensure high levels of quality.
Benefits of Outsourcing Wire Harness Assembly Services:
There are many benefits to outsourcing your wire harness assembly.
Some of these benefits include:
- Inventory Control
- Reduced Labor costs
- Avoid workers comp and health insurance expenses
- Economies of Scale
- Lastly, increase profitability
Falconer Electronics customers include:
- Fortune 500 companies seeking to reduce expenses and labor costs
- Small manufacturers without the proper staff or resources
- In addition to mid-size manufacturers seeking efficiencies
Recently, a global leader in energy products and management reached out to Falconer Electronics. The company was inquiring on outsourcing wire harness assembly services. They expressed that this was a weak area for the company due to the fact they simply did not have the proper expertise. They also lacked the proper resources or staff to create a competitive edge in this area. Therefore, the team at Falconer Electronics was able to work with them on exploiting efficiencies to vastly improve the profitability on their wire harness assembly.
Falconer Electronics has worked relentlessly over the years to institute numerous competitive advantages.
Advantages such as:
- A trained quality control team as well as testing measures are in place
- Along with, a low overhead
- They are financially sound
- Falconer Electronics, has the proper tools & resources
- As well as, over 30 years of experience
- A skilled and dedicated staff
- Valuable vendor relationships
- Product knowledge and expertise
- Furthermore, they have fast turnaround
- No minimums
Our customers find tremendous value in our negotiations with vendors. Especially since we do this to find the lowest prices on products and materials. Additionally, our engineering team offers ideas and suggestions to our clients. For example, we search for components and materials that are less expensive alternatives which keep your costs as low as possible. All without sacrificing quality. Often, customers view our services as an extension of their business.
Your profitability is our top concern. Due to this, many customers of Falconer Electronics have been partnered with our team for decades. Our commitment is to execute every contribution possible to help make your company GREAT!
For more information on Falconer Electronics, please click these helpful links:
Finally, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies, please click below:
- Instant Wire Harness Estimate
- Wire Harness Manufacturing Terms, Tools, and Tips of the Trade
- Wiring Harness Assembly: The Official Resource Guide