Outsourcing Wire Harness Assembly Services
There are many benefits to outsourcing Wire Harness Assembly Services for your company. Partnering with a custom manufacturer of cable and wire harnesses can significantly boost your bottom line while reducing a great deal of stress.
When considering if it makes sense (and cents) to keep wire harness assembly in-house, here are a few important questions to ask yourself:
- Does your team have the knowledge, experience and expertise to tackle challenging projects?
- Do you have the vendor relationships and necessary volume to capture discounted pricing?
- Do you have enough volume to justify a full time staff to create your wire harness assemblies?
- Is there a training system in place to properly execute projects?
- Do you have the staff and resources to satisfy tight deadlines?
- Do you have an internal quality control team in place to ensure high levels of quality?
Benefits of Outsourcing Wire Harness Assembly Services:
- Inventory Control
- Reduced Labor costs
- Avoid workers comp and health insurance expenses
- Economies of scale
- Increased profitability
Outsourcing wire harness assembly services will allow you and your team to remain laser focused on what you do best – Designing and making incredible products!
Falconer Electronics customers include:
- Fortune 500 companies seeking to reduce expenses and labor costs
- Small manufacturers without the proper staff or resources
- Mid-size manufacturers increasing profitability by Outsourcing Wire Harness Assembly Services
Recently a global leader in energy products and management reached out to Falconer Electronics inquiring on outsourcing wire harness assembly services. They expressed that this was a weak area for the company and they simply did not have the proper expertise, resources or staff to create a competitive edge in this area.
Falconer Electronics has worked relentlessly over the years to institute numerous competitive advantages:
- Quality control team and measures in place
- Low overhead
- Financially sound
- Proper Tools & Resources
- Over 30 years of experience
- Skilled and dedicated staff
- Vendor relationships
- Product knowledge and expertise
- Fast turnaround
- No minimums
Our customers find tremendous value that we negotiate with vendors to find the lowest prices on products and materials. With our vast experience, we will offer ideas and suggestions to our clients with less expensive alternatives to keep your costs as low as possible without sacrificing quality. Customers view our services as an extension of their business.
Your profitability is our top concern in order to maintain a long-term and healthy business relationship. Many customers at Falconer Electronics have been partnered with our team for decades. Our commitment is to execute every contribution possible to help make your company GREAT!