The Ohio SBDC at Miami University offers this exciting webinar on eCommerce Strategies for Small Businesses on Friday, August 28 at 10:00am which features a case study with Falconer Electronics.
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement an eCommerce strategy for your business including:
- Receive an eCommerce checklist as well as additional resource guides
- Also Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- In addition, explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
Click on this link to register: https://clients.ohiosbdc.ohio.gov/workshop.aspx?ekey=53400011
Ohio SBDC eCommerce Workshop
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition we cover:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
- Growth Experts Podcast
- Manufacturing Happy Hour
- MFG Out Loud
- Exit Your Way
- protocol 80
- True Focus Media
Ohio Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Miami
The Ohio Small Business Development Center at Miami Regionals (formerly known as the Butler County Small Business Development Center) advises tenants, local existing business owners and other entrepreneurs in the community on strategic planning, marketing and gaining access to financial capital.
In addition, The Small Business Development Center works with the various Butler County chambers, with the main office at Miami University Regionals Voice of America Learning Center and a satellite location at the City of Middletown Department of Economic Development.
“It is really an honor to be recognized for helping businesses get started as well as grow in the community,” said David Riggs, director of the Ohio SBDC at Miami Regionals.
In 2017, the SBDC devoted a total of 1,356 counseling hours, helping small businesses generate more than $3.1 million in new sales, creating 183 jobs and retaining 264 jobs, according to the state. The center also led all centers statewide with 58 business starts and connected companies to $3,080,755 in capital.
Wrapping It Up
Lastly, for additional information on Falconer Electronics, please click these helpful links:
Also, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies please click below: