CIFT, the Center for Innovative Food Technology is part of the vibrant Ohio MEP system. MEPs, Manufacturing Extension Partnerships, serve U.S. manufacturers as an incredibly valuable resource and trusted guide.
The Ohio MEP supports this valuable industry by providing the products, services, as well as assistance that are dedicated to the productivity, growth, and global competitiveness of Ohio manufacturers. Ohio’s exports alone now exceed $48 billion a year and are continuing to grow. Ranked third in the nation, Ohio leads all Midwest states in manufacturing.
CIFT offers this eCommerce program on December 2nd at 1:00 EST.
Please click here to register: Manufacturing eCommerce Strategies Webinar
Manufacturing eCommerce Strategies with CIFT
Sense of Urgency for Manufacturers
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement an eCommerce strategy for your business including:
- Receive an eCommerce checklist as well as additional resource guides
- Also Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- In addition, explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition we cover:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
In addition, the program features B2B Experts such as…
- Growth Experts Podcast
- Manufacturing Happy Hour
- MFG Out Loud
- Exit Your Way
- protocol 80
- True Focus Media
- Bowman Digital Media
- Voice Express
CIFT = Center for Innovative Food Technology
Since 1995, CIFT, The Center for Innovative Food Technology has provided a unique blend of business solutions, innovation as well as technical expertise. In particular to the food processing, agricultural and manufacturing sectors. These services are designed to enhance the economic performance of the industries as well as create new jobs.
CIFT has worked with hundreds of food companies, equipment suppliers, service providers, university researchers, governmental agencies, legislators, general manufacturers as well as many more. As a result, many new technologies have emerged, industry best practices have been established, and novel business approaches have been discovered. Through an industry-driven methodology, businesses have benefited throughout Ohio and beyond.
Wrapping It Up
Lastly, Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
In addition, please click these helpful links for more info:
Finally, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies, please click below: