Staying grounded means keeping level headed with your feet on the ground (as well as above ground).
However, not being ground can lead to….bad times.
For example, a company recently contacted us in need of Ground Straps.
While developing a new product during the prototype stage, the engineering firm that they had contracted with overlooked adding ground straps to their product.
While they were demonstrating their new product at a trade show, the machine consistently issued out shocks to users.
It was a mystery why their brand new product was dishing out electrical shocks.
Failing to ground the product was the culprit.
At a trade show of all places, while demonstrating their new product. Not an ideal situation.
Ground Straps to the rescue.
Avoid a Shocking Experience
- Never overload a Power Strip
- Stay clear of loose wires or broken outlets
- Turn off the electrical supply of any device that you are working on or trying to repair
- Call an electrician or take your repairs to a technician
- Stay clear of water when handling an electrical device
Especially when you are in the shower or tub jamming to your favorite song, make sure your device is parked away at a safe distance.
Wrapping It Up
Also, click below of helpful information about Wire Harness Assemblies:
- Instant Wire Harness Estimate
- Also, Wire Harness Manufacturing Terms, Tools, and Tips of the Trade
- Wiring Harness Assembly: The Official Resource Guide
Finally, for more information on Ground Straps, please click these helpful links: