The Niagara CC SBDC offers an exciting eCommerce webinar that features Falconer Electronics.
Tuesday – Jan 25th – at 12:00 EST.
Click here for registration: Maximizing the Power of eCommerce to Grow Your Business
Sense of Urgency for Manufacturers
This informative webinar at the Niagara CC SBDC focuses on helping entrepreneurs kick off their eCommerce journey.
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs as well as manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding eCommerce market.
- Receive an eCommerce Checklist for manufacturers
- Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- Explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics as well as Voice Express
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition topics covered:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
Niagara CC SBDC
The Niagara County Community College (NCCC) Small Business Development Center is part of a network of statewide assistance centers supported by the Small Business Administration and the State University of New York.
We’ll help you meet the entrepreneurial challenges of owning and operating your own business while continuing to promote economic growth and stability throughout Western New York.