If you are new to Internet Marketing and Social Media for your business, you must follow marketing guru Neil Patel. Additionally, even if you are a seasoned veteran with online marketing strategies, you should still follow Neil Patel as well.
You will find information from Neil Patel priceless!
According to the bio on his website (click here), Neil Patel has built an extremely impressive background:
- New York Times best selling author
- Wall Street Journal labels Neil Patel as a Top Influencer on the web
- Forbes calls him a Top 10 Marketer
- Entrepreneur Magazine declares his firm one of the 100 most brilliant companies
- Neil was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur by the age of 30 by President Obama
- The United Nations ranked Neil as a Top 100 Entrepreneur under the age of 35
Neil Patel Blogging Tips
A great deal of thanks goes to Neil Patel for offering guidance on blogging. By following his easy-to-understand blogging strategies, our website traffic increased 400% since November 2017.
Neil Patel offers an overabundance of FREE tips on his blog and email newsletter as well as all of his social media platforms. Neil delivers a constant and consistent treasure of information.
If you are just a beginner, check out this link on “how to start a blog”:
Click below to view Neil explain “SEO For Beginners”:
For more experienced bloggers, Neil Patel offers a wealth of helpful tips:
- 6 Daily SEO Tactics You Aren’t Doing But Should Be
- 17 Powerful WordPress Marketing Tips (That Actually Work)
- 13 Data-Driven Content Marketing Techniques That Boost Rankings
Tons of E-commerce Tips
Having recently launched an E-commerce store, Neil’s E-commerce tips deliver tremendous benefits as well. In particular, you will find this e-commerce post extremely valuable: The Ultimate Guide to Social Media For E-commerce
Below includes additional e-commerce posts that we found as a big help:
- How to Use Google Analytics to Boost E-commerce Sales
- 25 Ways To Drive More E-commerce Store Traffic Without Buying Ads
- YouTube for E-Commerce: The Art of Selling Without Selling
Click below to watch Neil explain “7 Ways to Grow E-commerce Sales by 50%”:
B2B Marketing for Manufacturers
Why is an electronics manufacturer blogging about Neil Patel? We are glad you asked.
As a small business, many of our customers are also small businesses. We work closely with manufacturers who develop and market innovative new products. Many small businesses struggle with tackling Internet Marketing strategies. These strategies are new to our team as well. However, as we have plunged into E-commerce and Inbound Marketing, we find that Neil Patel provides invaluable information.
Our recent blog series on New Product Development discussed individuals and companies bringing a new product to market. Unfortunately that is only half the battle. Marketing the product as well as creating a sustainable and profitable business model solidifies the new product. Neil Patel certainly provides the necessary tips and strategies to help you hit your goals with bringing a new product to market.
Follow Neil Patel on Social Media
Lastly, the list below include links to social media sites for Neil:
Thank you so much for reading our blog post on Neil Patel. Please check out our blog series on B2B Marketing.
Wishing you an ELECTRIFYING DAY!