The Montana State University MEP teamed up with B2Btail.com to offer an exciting eCommerce virtual workshop for manufacturers featuring Falconer Electronics as a case study to help you with your eCommerce journey.
This exciting program takes place on Friday February 26th at 11:00 EST/9:00 MT
Click here to register: Manufacturing eCommerce Success
Sense of Urgency for Manufacturers
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs and manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding eCommerce market.
- Receive an eCommerce Checklist for manufacturers
- Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- Explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics as well as Voice Express
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition topics covered:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
In addition, the program features B2B Experts such as…
- MFG Out Loud
- Exit Your Way
- protocol 80
- True Focus Media
- Bowman Digital Media
- FELT Marketing
- Voice Express
About the Montana MEP
The Montana MEP (Manufacturing Extension Partnership) Center is a statewide manufacturing outreach as well as assistance center staffed by full-time professionals with extensive experience in manufacturing and business in a variety of industries. In particular, our mission is to grow Montana’s economy by helping manufacturers succeed.
We serve the manufacturers of Montana by helping them assess as well as improve their manufacturing operations, providing trainings and workforce development, and leveraging research and technological developments at Montana State University to keep manufacturing competitive in the state.
MMEC is housed in the the Norm Asbjornson College of Engineering at Montana State University in Bozeman, with remote offices in Billings, Missoula, Kalispell, as well as Great Falls. Furthermore, our expertise includes staff with decades of combined experience in manufacturing.
We are also part of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) National Network. NIST is a non-regulatory agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce that promotes U.S. innovation as well as industrial competitiveness. MEP is a public-private partnership with centers in all 50 states aw well as Puerto Rico dedicated to serving small and medium-sized manufacturers.
MMEC has an advisory board that helps guide how we serve Montana’s manufacturers. We receive financial and program support from MSU, the State of Montana, the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)Manufacturing Extension Partnership as well as other partners.
Wrapping It Up
Lastly, Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
In addition, please click these helpful links for more info:
Finally, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies, please click below: