The Mohawk Valley SBDC offers a virtual eCommerce workshop on August 5 at 10:30 which features a case study with Falconer Electronics.
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement an eCommerce strategy for your business including:
- Receive an eCommerce checklist as well as additional resource guides
- Also Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- In addition, explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
Click on this link to register: https://www.nyssbdc.org/training/training.aspx?tid=67258
SBDC eCommerce Workshop
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition we cover:
- A Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
Mohawk Valley SBDC Presenter Bio: Curt Anderson founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked 3X on the Internet Retailer Magazine Top 1000 eCommerce Companies. Since selling that company, Curt has also served as an eCommerce consultant targeting manufacturers including spending 4 years at the New York Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Curt is the author of “Stop Being the Best Kept Secret” as well as founder of B2Btail.com, an eCommerce resource guide for manufacturers.
Mohawk Valley SBDC
The Mohawk Valley Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at MVCC’s thINCubator is here to help with your business start-up, growth, as well as expansion needs.
Staffed by certified professionals, the SBDC specializes in providing one-to-one business counseling, management and technical advisement, as well as educational programs targeted to the needs and interests of small business owners.
Finally, if you or your business reside in New York, the SBDC can maneuver you around the obstacles to success. SBDC centers provide no-cost business advising and free or low-cost training to new and existing businesses.
Wrapping It Up
Lastly, for additional information on Falconer Electronics, please click these helpful links:
Also, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies please click below:
- Instant Wire Harness Estimate
- Wire Harness Manufacturing Terms, Tools, and Tips of the Trade
- Wiring Harness Assembly: The Official Resource Guide