The Mid-Hudson SBDC (Small Business Development Center) presents an eCommerce Webinar Featuring Falconer Electronics on Oct 26th at 1:00 EST.
This dynamic workshop delivers powerful tips and strategies for manufacturers to kick off their eCommerce journey.
Falconer Electronics proudly shares their story and how eCommerce offers exciting opportunities. Especially for companies finding the need to pivot and embrace new technology.
Click here to register for this exciting webinar: Maximizing the Power of eCommerce to Grow Your Business
What to expect & learn
- eCommerce Shopping Cart Selection
- Optimizing eCommerce Product Pages as well as Listings
- Learn Tips & Tricks for eCommerce Success
- Maximize Opportunities with Online Marketplaces such ass Amazon, Walmart and Zoro
- Use eCommerce sales as an effective way to expand your business as well as increase profitability
Sense of Urgency for Manufacturers
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs as well as manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding eCommerce market. Explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics as well as Voice Express.
In addition topics covered:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
The Mid-Hudson SBDC helps entrepreneurs of all sizes
The New York Small Business Development Center (NYSBDC) provides small business owners and entrepreneurs in New York with the highest quality, confidential business counseling, training, and business research at no cost.
The Mid-Hudson SBDC helps entrepreneurs of all sizes with a wealth of tools and resources such as:
- understand the importance of a business plan
- discover sources of funding
- prepare for eCommerce
- identify avenues for exporting goods as well as services
- develop marketing plans
- assess an invention’s viability
- comply with licensing as well as regulations