Being an entrepreneur requires a consistent positive attitude. You need your game face on at all times. Display constant determination. Maintain a laser focus. Especially during stressful periods and even when a bad day occurs. We all need to remain upbeat. Sometimes we just need words of wisdom like inspiring business quotes to put us back on track.
Inspiring Business Quotes Help Conquer Tough Times
Who doesn’t love quotes of inspiration and motivation?
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill
- “Win one for the Gipper!” – Knute Rockne
Of course, one of the classic motivational speeches of all time comes from Bluto (John Belusi) in the 1978 movie “Animal House”.
Bluto: “What? Over? Did you say ‘over’? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!… It ain’t over now, ’cause when the goin’ gets tough, (long pause)….the tough get goin’. Who’s with me? Let’s go! Come on!…”(He ran to the front door but no one followed him). If you grew up in the 70’s, this scene may bring a smile to your face.
Anyway, some great business quotes serve not only as an excellent source of inspiration but they also help put things in perspective during challenging times.
Serving as a U.S. manufacturer since 1985, we targeted our list of favorite business quotes from entrepreneurs who helped revolutionized their industries.
Henry Ford is a must for any list of favorite business quotes. In particular, Ford was known for his insightful one-liners. Henry Ford delivered a wealth of outstanding quotes:
- “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said ‘faster horses.”
- “If you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”
- “Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.”
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.”
- “Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
Steve Jobs needs little introduction. Technology visionary. Computer pioneer. Inventor. Entrepreneur. Massive success. Co-founder of Apple. He also revolutionized the cartoon industry with Pixar. Steve Jobs died way too young in 2011. Below include a few favorites:
- “I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.”
- “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…that’s what matters to me.”
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.”
- “If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the solution.”
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do…. Don’t settle”
- “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you here the name Rockefeller? Most likely, money and wealth.
John D. Rockefeller achieved great heights of unimaginable wealth. Rockefeller founded The Standard Oil Company in the 19th century.
- “Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim.”
- “If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
- “I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature.”
Wrapping It Up
Thank you for reading our post on Inspiring Business Quotes. Hopefully you found a quote or two insightful. Even applicable to your business.
What are some of your favorites?
For additional information on Falconer Electronics, check out these other helpful posts: