Impact Washington, the Washington MEP (Manufacturing Extension Partnership), is offering an eCommerce Webinar that features Falconer Electronics. This exciting programs runs live on May 4th at 9:00 EST.
It is an honor for Falconer Electronics to participate by sharing our experience with eCommerce as a manufacturer.
Sense of Urgency for Manufacturers
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs as well as manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding eCommerce market.
- Receive an eCommerce Checklist for manufacturers
- Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- Explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics as well as Voice Express
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
In addition topics covered:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
In addition, the program features B2B Experts such as…
- MFG Out Loud
- Exit Your Way
- protocol 80
- True Focus Media
- Bowman Digital Media
- FELT Marketing
- Voice Express
- The BoxMaker
Impact Washington MEP
Impact Washington focuses on creating value and strengthening manufacturers’ competitiveness by boosting growth, improving productivity, reducing costs, and increasing capacity through customized and hands-on Solutions as well as implementation. Especially since Impact Washington empowers Washington manufacturers to excel in every facet of manufacturing.
Impact Washington leverages university resources, government relationships, and economic development partnerships to provide excellence in training, consulting, as well as customer service.
In addition, funded through the NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), Impact Washington is the official representative of the MEP National Network in Washington State. Serving to help manufacturers connect with this unique public-private partnership that delivers comprehensive, proven solutions to U.S. Manufacturers, fueling growth as well as advancing U.S. manufacturing.
Wrapping It Up
Lastly, Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
In addition, please click these helpful links for more info:
Finally, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies, please click below: