Wire Harness Manufacturing is our foundation. Actually, it runs in our blood. The Team at Falconer Electronics, Inc (FEI) takes tremendous pride manufacturing amazing products for our customers. As a Custom Wire Harness Manufacturer, assembling and delivering superior product is our mission. Above all, we are wire harness geeks so we call it our Crusade.
Keys to Wire Harness Manufacturing Success
Steps for Wire Harness Manufacturing Success:
- Safety First!
- Awesome Customers
- Highest Quality Possible – This includes vendors, raw material, machinery, equipment, processes and procedures
- Team Work
Our wire harness assemblies can be found all over the country:
- As you walk around Walmart or Lowe’s, you will walk past our wire harnesses. They are found in commercial power strips as well as electrical fixture displays.
- If you drove past a semi-truck today, or if one went flying past you, odds our wires may have been waving at you. We produce massive amount of wire assemblies for truck lights.
- Also, our wires can be found at a dentist office in dental equipment – except not during a root canal – we refuse to contribute to that type of pain.
- Your heating unit.
- If you rode on a train today, our wires may have been also riding along with you.
- Furthermore, our proprietary line of Trouble Lights.
Tips for Successful Manufacturing
We share helpful information within our blogs. Especially, what it takes to build high-quality wire harness assemblies. In previous posts, we discussed Crimping Wires, Crimping Tools, and Wire Harness Safety.
Additional Tips for successful Wire Harness Manufacturing include:
- It is important that the insulation fully enters as well as extends past the crimp tabs
- Multiple wires inside the insulation must extend past the insulation crimp tabs
- Also, the crimp does not break the insulation
- The crimp fully wraps around and supports the insulation (also, cannot expose an opening greater than 45 degrees)
- The insulation is not punctured to the point where tabs penetrate the conductor or wires
- All crimp tabs have contact with top of the insulation
- Insulation is also flush with the crimped wire
- Identify any damaged insulation that reveals wires
- The wire, connector, assembly process, as well as insulation, are all compatible
Wrapping It Up
Finally, for additional information on Falconer Electronics, please click these helpful links:
In addition, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies please click below:
- Instant Wire Harness Estimate
- Wire Harness Manufacturing Terms, Tools, and Tips of the Trade
- Wiring Harness Assembly: The Official Resource Guide