Wire Harness Manufacturing Since 1985
Wire Harness Manufacturing is our foundation. Also, it runs in our blood. The Team at Falconer Electronics, Inc (FEI) takes tremendous pride manufacturing amazing products for our customers. As a Custom Wire Harness Manufacturer, assembling and delivering superior product is our mission. Actually, we are wire harness geeks so we call it our Crusade.
FEI Steps for Wire Harness Manufacturing Success:
- Safety First!
- Awesome Customers
- Team Work
Our wire harness assemblies can be found all over the country:
- As you walk around Walmart or Lowe’s, you will walk past our wire harnesses. They are found in commercial power strips and electrical fixture displays.
- If you drove past a semi truck today (or if one went flying past you). Our wires may have been waving to you.
- Also, our wires can be found in a dentist office – (not during a root canal – we refuse to contribute to that type of pain).
- Your heating unit.
- If you rode on a train today. Our wires may have been also riding along with you.
- Furthermore, our proprietary line of work lights and trouble lights
Tips for Successful Manufacturing
We share helpful information within our blogs. Especially, what it takes to build high-quality wire harness assemblies. In previous posts, we discussed Crimping Wires, Crimping Tools, and Wire Harness Safety.
Tips for successful Wire Harness Manufacturing include:
- It is important that the insulation fully enters and extends past the crimp tabs
- Multiple wires inside the insulation must extend past the insulation crimp tabs
- Also, the crimp does not break the insulation
- The crimp fully wraps around and supports the insulation (also, cannot expose an opening greater than 45 degrees)
- The insulation is not punctured to the point where tabs penetrate the conductor or wires
- All crimp tabs have contact with top of the insulation
- Insulation is flush with the crimped wire
- Identify any damaged insulation that reveals wires
- The wire, connector, assembly process, as well as insulation, are all compatible
Check out our blog series on Wire Insulation. The series includes the history and evolution since the 19th century up to today.
In addition, you can learn about LED Lighting – click on the following blog posts: LED 101, The History of LEDs, Environmental Benefits Using LED Lighting, Falconer Electronics Produces LED Lighting, and LEDs vs. Incandescent