On Wednesday, July 14th, check out the Buffalo SBA LinkedIn Workshop for small business. Falconer Electronics is super excited to be featured in this valuable program.
Buffalo SBA LinkedIn Workshop
Click this link to register for the Buffalo SBA LinkedIn workshop: Learn to Grow your Business on LinkedIn: For Beginners and Beyond
Are you taking full advantage of the possibilities that LinkedIn has to offer you and your business?
Join us for this fun & informative LinkedIn training workshop to help capture the AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES waiting for you on LinkedIn.
- Create an inviting LinkedIn Profile
- Showcase your experience & expertise
- Connect and engage with your target market
- Explore delivering valuable & impactful content
- Develop and nurture vibrant business relationships
- Case studies with Falconer Electronics and Voice Express
Buffalo SBA Delivers Powerful Results
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created by Congress in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government. Its function, as articulated in its mission statement is to “aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests” of small businesses, to preserve free enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the economy.
The Small Business Administration offers substantial educational information with a specific focus on assisting small business startup and growth. In addition to educational events offered on the SBA’s website, local offices also provide more personalized special events for small business owners.
According to its website, the SBA provides the following services to small businesses:
- Access to capital: The agency offers a variety of financial resources for small businesses including microlending, or small loans that are issued to those who wouldn’t otherwise qualify for financing.
- Entrepreneurial development: Driven by counseling services and low-cost training provided by the SBA. This is available to both new and existing business owners.
- Contracting: The SBA reserves 23% in government contracting dollars for small businesses with the help of other federal departments as well as additional agencies.
- Advocacy: The agency acts as an advocate by reviewing legislation as well as protecting the interests of small business owners across the country.
The agency has helped small businesses across the country get access to loans, loan guarantees, contracts, as well as other services.
SBA has resource partners like SCORE, Small Business Development Centers as well as Women’s Business Centers that provide additional business counseling and training.
Wrapping It Up
Lastly, Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
In addition, please click these helpful links for more info:
Finally, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies, please click below:
- Instant Wire Harness Estimate
- Wire Harness Manufacturing Terms, Tools, and Tips of the Trade
- Wiring Harness Assembly: The Official Resource Guide