Buffalo SBA eCommerce Webinar Featuring Falconer Electronics
The Buffalo SBA has teamed up with the Buffalo SBDC and the Jamestown SBDC to offer the eCommerce Boot Camp for Small Business.
This exciting webinar on eCommerce Strategies takes place on September 15 at 10:00 EST which features a case study with Falconer Electronics.
Click here to learn more about the Buffalo SBA
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement an eCommerce strategy for your business including:
- Receive an eCommerce checklist as well as additional resource guides
- Also Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s as well as sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- In addition, explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
Click here to register for the eCommerce Boot Camp for Small Business
Buffalo SBA eCommerce Workshop
First, topics discussed during the eCommerce workshop include:
- Make a Great First Webpression
- Dominate Search
- Get on the Offensive
In addition we cover:
- Persona Exercise
- Creating consistent content: (Ex: Wire Harness Wednesdays)
- Google Snippet – Wire Harness Manufacturing – Electrical Ground Straps
Other topics covered as well include:
- Let that dream customer – Soulmates make a buying decision on Friday night at midnight
- Scale Your Proprietary Process
- Configurator – Quotebuilder
- New customized product populates into the eCommerce store
We also explore eCommerce Opportunities with Online Marketplaces including:
- Growth Experts Podcast
- Manufacturing Happy Hour
- MFG Out Loud
- Exit Your Way
- protocol 80
- True Focus Media
The Buffalo SBA Delivers Powerful Results
The Buffalo District Office’s operating area includes the 14 Westernmost counties of New York State. The District Office located in the state’s second most populous City of Buffalo, also has a full service Branch in the state’s third most populous City of Rochester. The two offices are well located so as to provide maximum assistance to the industrial cities as well as surrounding suburban communities and the rural counties of the District.
The Buffalo headquarters area includes the industrial centers of Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Jamestown, North Tonawanda, Lockport, Olean, as well as Batavia as well as the eight (8) Westernmost counties comprising the Niagara Frontier and the western part of the Southern Tier. The Rochester Branch serves the Rochester industrial area plus six (6) adjacent counties comprising the Genesee Valley as well as the Finger Lakes Region.
The Buffalo District is a microcosm of the United States economy with a diverse but declining industrial base including heavy manufacturing and growing “hightech”, retail, wholesale, and service sectors, a substantial dairy and agricultural industry plus large tourism attractions. Buffalo also serves as a major “Gateway to Canada”. The District employs a modern system of highways, airports, and rail systems connecting hundreds of small towns as well as rural communities with larger cities. Numerous private colleges and universities compliment a large statewide university system.
Wrapping It Up
Lastly, for additional information on Falconer Electronics, please click these helpful links:
Also, to learn about Wire Harness Assemblies please click below:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!